B4 is back!
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 · Holiday Inn Hotel + Convention Center, Stevens Point, WI
Join us for exciting topics in home building, remodeling, and building performance and earn up to 6.5 CEUs for a day’s worth of training. We'll be covering:
- The Inflation Reduction Act and what builders and remodelers can do to position themselves to take advantage of in-demand energy efficiency measures
- Building science research and emerging technology - Heat pump water heaters - the what, when, and why
- High-performance HVAC - Heat pump supply chain perspectives
- Modern energy efficiency designs and Wisconsin building codes
- Exterior foundation insulations
- Solar plus storage and energy management
- Homes of the future: all electric and net-zero Homes
Breakfast and lunch are included in the registration fee. The event starts at 7:30 am and ends at 4 pm. Join your B4 colleagues for an after-hours social following the end of the session.